At Kinly we are a team of passionate, reliable and helpful people who think working together is the most exciting thing in the world. Our vision is to engage people in a world of possibilities. Our brand promise is Working together. Everywhere. Our role is to provide a seamless and reliable experience that enables people to work together, in different spaces and places. Do you like to work for an international, fast-growing, dynamic and multicultural organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Join us!
The Senior Business Analyst has an important role in the Commercial department. Working with the other members of the team, and the Finance department, you will work to deliver business cases for our new products and strengthen our understanding of the financial dynamics of our current product set. Based on this analysis they you become a key sounding board for the other members of the Commercial team on matters such as pricing and cost modification. Kinly foresees that this role will require 0,6 FTE, or three working days per week.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In support of the SVPs of Cloud, Smart Products and Customer Success, develop business cases for new products being considered by Kinly, developing a clear assessment of the financial impact of such products including a clear Rate of Return, sensitivity analysis of key financial and operational drivers and clear analysis of the impact of each product on Kinly’s Profit & Loss and Balance sheet
- Manage a process to get appropriate sign-off for such business cases from the members of the Extended Leadership Team
- Maintain a good understanding of the market for the various products in the portfolio, with a particular focus on the sources of numerical information about those markets
- Maintain good working links with the MDs and Sales Directors in each geography, for the purpose of obtaining from them a good understanding of the likely revenues that might be derived from new products
- Maintain a good understanding of the cost base of the various product sets, working closely with the VP of Service Introduction
- Support the SVP of Products in creating relevant materials to brief the CEO, the Executive Committee, The Supervisory Board and other interested parties
- Explain and advocate for the advantages of using quantitive methods in assessing and considering business opportunities
- Academic level, e.g. economics, business, accountancy, engineering
- 3-8 years' experience in a relevant position, e.g. accountant/controller, business analyst
- Some experience in a project based IT and/or recurring revenue based ICT business
- Good conceptual and learning skills to rapidly understand the key business issues
- The ability to build clear and understandable financial models
- The ability to take complex feedback and translate these into understandable input
- In it Together
- Reliably Professional, determined and patient
- Able to maintain focus in a changing environment
- Passionate Innovator
In addition to a good salary and very good working conditions, we also offer you a nice, modern working environment. Together with a hardworking and pleasant team you work for leading customers and great brands. Your opinion is greatly appreciated and there are plenty of opportunities for development.
Send your resume with photo and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have any questions please contact 088-6526565, www.kinly.com.