Job vacancy information
Do you like to work for a fast-growing dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization?
We are looking for a Tableau BI expert to join a team of ‘smart people’ who enjoy creating insight into the usage patterns of AV equipment. As a Tableau BI expert, you will be developing the visualizations that not only help our end-customer gather insight into the service we are delivering, but also help our operational business have the right information at the right time. This position is designed for a highly motivated and experienced individual who likes transforming data into information – both in the data processing back-end as well as in Tableau.
The BI team you will be working with is a mixed group of people with skills in various areas: from system integration to enterprise data models, and from data warehousing to Tableau. You will come into contact with these solutions, but the main focus for you will be data visualization.
Project tracking and documentation plays a big part in the team. We are using the Atlassian stack to support our development. Experience with these tools is useful, but not necessary.
Key job features:
- Focus for both Tableau development and data processing (currently based on SQL server);
- Background in Tableau server administration and server performance tuning for optimization;
- Advanced experience with SQL server and performance tuning for optimization;
- Work with various teams to realize the solutions: Product Owners, IT team, back-end developers, software developers;
- Gather requirements and work with the stakeholders to make their vision come true;
- Take an active role in the continued growth of our BI capabilities;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing within the team. Participate in a collaborative structure to capture process improvement ideas and communicate to other groups.
- 3 – 5 years of experience with SQL and Tableau
- Team player
- Strong ability to convert functional ideas into meaningful visualizations
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and drive for project closure
- Experience with performance testing and tuning on the used IT systems
- Must have an analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills (English is a must, Dutch is a pre)
What we offer
- Unique position in a global, focused and most experienced cloud-based videoconferencing and UC provider in Europe;
- Create and improve visible and breakthrough services using the latest collaboration technology;
- Work together with ambitious, experienced and knowledgeable colleagues;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions;
- An informal work environment in which we give high value to having fun together, celebrate successes and plan team building activities on a regular basis.
Working hours: 40 hours a week
This is a fulltime position, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience. You will be empowered to make a difference and to introduce your own ideas.
- We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth.
- In addition, we provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities.
For job application or additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We require a positive Police clearance certificate regarding behaviour prior to start of employment.